Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kate Playground Gallerie

three rats in a bar

Tre
s rats are in a bar.

Rat pacharán Basque calls for it, you drink in one gulp, stamped glass in the bar, look at the other two rats and says

"When I find a rat trap, jump over the spring, catch the snare wire that goes to all ho.stia and teeth, bite 20 times to sharpen the teeth, shredding the trap and I like cheese.

- Co.ño! - They say the others. The rat looks
Galicia to the Basque, asked for a marc, I drink it down, break the glass in a corner, and says:

"When I find a bag of rat poison, I take it home and make popcorn with her and to me as seeing a bebiéndome movie and a beer.

- Jo.der! - They say the others.

Then, both rats turn around and look at the rat Andalusia. This calls for a fine, take a sip, give you a caladita to smoking, the look, you drink another sip, puts the glass on the bar and says:

"Pardon me, but I'll have to leave ... I have to go foll.arme house cat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment