Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bubble Letters Of Happy Birthday

Rosalba Aguirre, the humble warrior special athletics

There are people for whom the simplest things can mean a great achievement, and that is Rosalba Aguirre Tapia, special athlete Friday receive from the governor's recognition that endorse the winner of State Award for Sport and the State Award of Merit for Sport.

At 18 years old, Rosalba has proven to be of the best special athletes in the country, and even run the 400 and 800 meters, its strengths are the 5 km walk, has stood and won even a second World what has caused it to be ranked as the most outstanding athlete of Michoacan in 2009.

Although in its sports curriculum are increasingly less space to write so many medals it has won both state, national, and international Rosalba unfolds like any girl her age, does not boast or feel more, contrary, always has his mind set on excel and help others.

Who is Rosalba Aguirre?

Rosalba is a member of a family of seven children, Marisela, 29, Teresa, 28, Jessica, 27, Marilu 25, she 18, 16 and Flavio Cristian 12. Who formed this family were his parents, José Manuel Aguirre Calderón Tapia Perez and Martha.

is simple and humble, and the owner of a pure, noble and selfless heart. When I was in the preschool level was diagnosed the problem of low IQ so he had to first receive special education before taking the adventure of going to a mainstream school.

Many doubted that he could study at the same time as children without this problem, but never doubted Rosalba and such was his effort that managed to finish their secondary education without any problems, although in the end, with just a year spent in school, we said goodbye to the studios.

- Why did you study?

"Because my teachers association were never to speak as he did, in what discipline was in high school asked permission but never told my disability because I'm normal like everyone else and if I will start to make me more! but not spent in preparation for the first issue coming out a lot and it was almost at school and because I made it very difficult and I did not understand him. "

What for some is synonymous with rest or relaxation by the fact no longer attending classes, meeting with homework and getting up early, Rosalba was the cause of a great depression, and such was the crisis faced in that time he had to undergo treatment.

"Sometimes I feel sad or bad because I can not do what I want," adding: "I wanted to be a physical education teacher and now I throw I could not win the game to see how I can support people who want to play sports but not as a teacher. "

certainly raise the issue of education is something that affects you, so his look was sad and in an attempt not to let apathy take possession of it, continue with the interview.

- How forays into athletics?

"He drove me to the sport was Emilio Peralta base and he was racing because we were invited to state and started going to events. Athletics is a sport that helps me for my health to be well, to be in good energies, in good positions, have better discipline, develop my mind and have positive thoughts, as I have always been positive. "

certainly in sport, Rosalba found an ideal space to grow and excel, was several times national champion, won the Ibero-American Games in Colombia and slipped into second place in the 5 kilometers in the Global Games World Republic Czech. Rosalba

But no matter whether a national or international event for all the events have much meaning, but there is one of those moments that keeps with special affection in his heart, his first World Cup in Sweden in 2004.

The girl who loves the color pink that she's single conviction and not for lack of suitors, says he never wanted to play sports for money or recognition, perhaps more so for her to give him money for have both state award winner (along with Emilio and Rosa Emma Reyna Montes) and the award of merit, is not what matters to you, but being able to watch the parade from the balcony of Government House.

"The truth will never win because I figured I'd put my papers and even before I got it. I said, mom why I did not win if I go out too, me too won medals ... but I did not know what it was like and my biggest dream was to be up there in the box next to the governor, watching the parade, not so much to give me recognition. " It's that simple

is Rosalba, enjoying every moment of life, his family, loves dancing and dreams of one day being able to take courses adapted sports to help people like her, that somehow children have some form disability.

As regards sports, the goal is fixed, you get to the Paralympics in London in 2012, and although it has been shortlisted for this purpose, he knows that is not yet free of marks to ensure that, work and give their all, because as she says:

"I still have much to give, that's not all, is to keep pouring forward and keep working very hard to go to London in 2012, is an illusion too big for me "he concluded. Rosalba



phrases "My disability is not that you see a defect in the body or face, intellectual disability is due to a slow learner, I sometimes confuse things and you do not understand people, or you're wrong when you talk, I may not notice me, but as a study and react. "

"Maybe people think that our effort is not as of conventional and non-athletes is, the opposite is more strict, more dedicated to that person because it is a different discipline. "

www.cambiodemichoacan.com.mx Published (19/11/2009)

0 comments:

Post a Comment